Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ugh, it's official...

So, Josh tried and tried to recover the images from my CF card, but in the end our pictures from Sarchi and from Halloween are lost forever. I've gotten over being mad, now I'm just sad. The worse part of it all, is that now my CF card won't work and we can't reformat it either. So now I'm stuck here without a CF card which means no camera use until we return to the states in December. I am SO bummed out. I don't think bummed is even the word for it.

So, needless to say, there will be no pictures uploaded here anytime soon. Sorry!

On the bright side, Josh's mom sent us a package with some of our favorite candies inside. I am anxiously awaiting that! I'm going to go read and try to forget about my camera woes.

A funny story is coming tomorrow. I forgot about it until conversation class this morning. I'm not in the mood to tell it yet, but it's coming. Fear not...

0 comments: