Sunday, November 1, 2009

Michael Jackson

"This is it" came out last Tuesday for the two week showing at all the theaters here in San Jose. Although I wasn't a super fan, I really wanted to see this just to see what he was like when he was just doing his thing. Plus, he was a terrific entertainer and I loved his songs. I was looking forward to seeing him dance and all.

Well, since our friends are here, we thought we would spend this afternoon out at the theater. We saw it and, being children of the 80's, all just LOVED it! I could watch it a few more times. The songs have been stuck in my head all evening and it just left me wishing for more.

Oh, MJ, you were very messed up mentally, but look at your past. You revolutionized the music industry and I will always love Thriller.

If you even remotely enjoyed his songs, you will enjoy this movie. I suggest you go see it on the big screen while you can!

0 comments: