Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Katie Carter

I love blogs. I love reading them and vicariously living through others. I like to update my own, but I'm not the greatest writer. I love, Love, LOVE photo blogs. So, through this love of blogs, I started sharing some of the things I had read with a fellow missionary and friend, Katie Carter. She was interested in blogs and hadn't had much experience so she started reading one with me and decided that maybe she would create one. She came in yesterday to school and told me she created her own blog and I am excited to have helped get her excited about blogging. She'll be working with Josh and I in El Salvador. She's planning on working with Master's Commission. She's also really funny so I can't wait to see what kind of things she puts up on her blog! Please hop over and read about her experiences here in CINCEL at Katie's Call.

1 comments:

Katie said...

thanks for the shout out!! I stink at blogging but I really like it! Guess I better go update it!