Thursday, October 15, 2009

Youtube, my old friend

Back in the early years of college I spent several hours searching funny youtube videos and would randomly send them to friends. It was like a mini contest of who could find the funniest videos and of course we found the classics of "Chocolate Rain," "Britney Spears Stoned," "Charlie bit me," and "Blooduh." However, for several years now I just have not had the time nor the need to spend time on youtube. Yes, I enjoy the occasional funny video posted on facebook but just haven't gone to search anything.

Well, after seeing several hysterical videos on Facebook, I decided I had to find some of them on Youtube and post'em! They're THAT good!

For all you mothers, fathers, and anyone THINKING of having kids:


Then there is the baby with ice cream:


Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

0 comments: