Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tampa

Sometimes you just gotta get away. It doesn't have to be a big trip, just a change of scenary. This weekend we knew that's what we had to do. We stayed with our friend, Carlos, in Wesley Chapel, visited with Sam and Kelly (and played guitar hero and wii until late at night), and spent a day with Nate and Jen over in St. Pete. It was a great weekend and very relaxing! The sunsets on the west coast are absolutely gorgeous so I had to snap a few pictures. The dolphins even came out to play!
Statue of a victorian lady near the beach I thought was cool

Seriously? I want this on the East Coast so I don't have to drive 2 hours to see it!

Nate and Jen were my models :)


Lovahs!


How perfect is this with the dolphin out to play!

Don't let it fool you, this horseshoe crap was D-E-A-D.

I'm really excited! I get to shoot Leah and her family this weekend. Look for those photos soon!

0 comments: