Monday, January 14, 2008

Thank God for Open Doors!

So, Thursday I went to Life Assembly in Kissimmee for a pastor's section meeting. Due to prior commitments, my own pastors were unable to go, so as I arrived, I started to chat with the other pastors right away. I went upstairs and was scoping out a table to sit at for lunch when all of a sudden I hear, "Lisa!"

I turned around to find Robert Martin, a good friend from high school and now traveling evangelist, sitting with a pastor that happens to be the husband of one of our old teachers. I joined his table and started to catch up with him. It was a definite unexpected surprise and it was good to see him again. If anyone would be interested in having him come speak, I'll be happy to give you his info!

Anyhow, I had sent out letters about a week before to all of the churches in my section, so when I got in line for food, I happen to be right behind Pastor Eugene Smith from City Church, who recognized me right away. He invited me to come speak at both services on February 3rd and the Children's Pastor, Pastor Dan, told me that the children's church would pick me up monthly and I could come speak at both of their services as well! Praise GOD! I also got the opportunity to speak at the Pastor's meeting and will be speaking at Life Assembly on May 4th!

Several other churches said they would be picking me up or be in contact with me. After the meeting I spoke with Pastor Matt Engle from Faith Assembly about the upcoming Speed the Light luncheon and will be attending that as well! I'm just SO excited to have so many opportunities to share my calling, spread the passions of missions, and be around other missions-minded people!

A good friend of mine, Pastor Eric Pio from Madison First in Indiana, will be here at the end of this month and I look forward to seeing him and some of his youth that are coming to College Days at Southeastern University. The 13th of February I have an entire Wednesday night that I will be speaking at during missions week at Calvary Assembly. Also, my home church, Trinity Assembly will be celebrating the dedication of our new sanctuary on February 10th!

Please be in prayer with me that God just continues to open the doors and that there is anointing over me in the services that I share in. Thanks for all of your prayer support and standing beside me!

0 comments: